Thursday, June 15, 2006

"Fixed?!"

Thanks again to cousin JakDog for letting me come visit this weekend. As you can see little J.D. is really fast so I needed a quick break during this chase session. Shout outs to Caddydog too. I hope you're recovering well from your surgery. Sorry we didn't get to hang out much on Saturday. One minute we're sniffing each other's behind and the next your Mom and Dad are taking you home. I overheard it was precautionary on account that somehow I have attained the reputation for playing a little rough. I don't know who is spreading this diatribe but let me remind whoever is--I am a Lab and playing "rough" is part of my charm!
On the subject of surgery, supposedly I'm having mine tomorrow and if I were aware I'd probably freak out. But since I have no idea I'm getting "fixed" this weekend I'll continue with my regular routine (eatin', sleepin' and fetchin').
Speaking of fetchin' I need to go find something for Matt to throw so I'll catch you doggies later.
C-Dog Out!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charley Dog... Just wanted to wish you good luck on your surgery today! I can tell you one thing... the drugs are awesome! Unfortunately, my parents wouldn't let me play with you and Jak much last weekend due to my stiches, but I must say I was pretty impressed with your big paws and your pretty eyes.

I can't wait for you to come visit Modoc Street again. Jak and I rule the roost around here and we always like wrestling with new pups! Oh... and take advantage of the surgery thing! I got tons of treats and lots of lovin'! Woo Hoo!

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home