Friday, September 21, 2007

PAWS Walk















I walked for animals again. I am caring, again. Unfortunately, I did not get an individual portrait of Elsie... But she is also caring and walked for the animals. We had a great group and it was super fun. Thanks so much to everyone who came! Rebecca (human), Aunt Barbie (human), Elsie (dog), Caroline (human), Alex (cutest human baby I have ever seen!), Kirsten (human), Tom (human), Shakes (dog), Beckett (dog), and Jennifer (my human).
love
Charitable Charley

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Hi Charley,

I'm sorry I was not in Seattle to be charitable with you at the PAWS walk....but I'm glad my mom (my human) and Alex (our new baby human) were there to represent.

Can't wait to play at the beach with you this weekend! Do you think that we can play chase?? It's my favorite game. You chase me...I'll chase you....whatever you prefer.

Love,
Jak the dog

2:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home