Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring has sprung and I'm ready for some sun, beach, and fetchin'.  It's been a long and stormy winter and although the weather typically doesn't turn until July 5, I can no longer play games inside to satisfy my canine urge to rough-house.  My sincere apologies for not providing updates on my winter activities, but all my attention was focused on bustin' out of this closet we call home.  I've been promised a new house and backyard in the near future, so we'll see if you-know-who delivers on that promise.
I'm off to the park to get in some swim time.  I hope to see you down there!!
-C-

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Good to see an update. I thought you ran away from home.

Can't wait to meet you June. I'll wear clothes you can jump on. Yippee!

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Misty&Meika said...

Hey Charley, another Bowen is moving closer to you. Kelsey will be going to school in Portland this fall. That also means that we might be lonely if everyone goes up there to visit her. Misty & Meika

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home