Thursday, February 02, 2006

Get me outta Oly!!


Hey Everybody
Jennifer has regrettably informed me that KEXP has cut the signal for the South Puget Sound region. First off, let me apologize to all of you who came here today expecting some cute photo of me doing funny puppy things. The folks that know me realize how much I love rockabilly and boogie rhythm and blues. Without Shake The Shack on Friday nights I'm afraid I'll lose my little puppy mind. Matt's CD and record collection won't cut it and he's let me know how much of a pain in the ass it is to hook the computer up to his stereo to stream it. Unfortunately I lack the opposable thumbs needed to mount a letter writing campaign to get the signal back in Olympia so I guess all I can do is wait until we move to Seattle, which I hear is lovely. That's all for today, hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better.
Also I would like to give a shout out to Wizard, Raven, and Bruce for giving me the nickname
"C-Dog".
Peace Out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

You guys aren't spoiling that doggie are you????

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home