Friday, April 21, 2006



TGIF!!
It's been a long week of napping, fetching, and walking so I'm ready to take a load off and relax. Perhaps I'll reduce my load to napping and/or fetching this fin de semana. I've had some time to get posts up this week and this will hopefully satisfy a certain somebody that had a concern about the frequency of updates. I won't say who, but her name starts with an "R" ends with an "A" and will otherwise remain nameless.
I hope everyone else has a relaxing weekend too!
Love Charley D.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had a great week in part due to the frequency of Charley posts but who is this person who's name starts with an R and ends with an A?

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Hey - Ralphie Dog use to sit on the stairs like that all the time! Sure miss her.

6:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home