Wednesday, March 29, 2006

AFTER



Check me out, I'm huge!! But remember just because I'm big now doesn't mean I am no longer an adorable puppy. Just got back from the vet today. I gotta clean bill of health and the last of my shots, so if I happen to be foaming at the mouth it probably just means I'm thirsty and not rabid. The end of my shots also means I'm ready for the park, pond, lake, and ocean. Let me know where you want to take me 'cause I'm down for whatever.
I start my puppy classes Saturday so that should be fun. Apparently I need to learn not to jump on strangers as my way of saying "hello".
Sorry for my sporadic posts lately. Everybody's been mega busy down here in O-Town. I'm a handful, what else can I say?

VIVA LAS PUPPIES,
Charley D.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. She's beautiful! We're headed for the hills on Saturday out to Vantage, WA... but one of these upcoming weekends we'll have to do a water dog get together somewhere pretty and wet!

Hugs and wags from the clan up in Poulsbo... who are all grown up and still jump up to say hello! Matty and Jen, especially - Hana still can't seem to greet you two without licking your ears...

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home