Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm Pooped!!


Sorry I've been away so long. Seem to have come down with a case of dog blog writer's block. It doesn't help that my excercise has been taken up a notch on account I've been getting into some mischief lately. Hey, whatya expect I'm a puppy, and quite a cute one if I may say so myself.
Anyway, we tried a puppy class last week and I must tell you I'm not a big fan. Rules are for people and playtime is for dogs. I think we might try another class that's not so harsh. I'll mind you if I respect you, but I'm not a fan of tough love. I hold grudges and I'll poop under your desk when you're not looking, ask Matt he'll tell ya.
That's all for now. I just came back from a run up the hill and I'm tired.

Good Night and Sweet Dreams,
Charley
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Was there peanut butter in that kong thingie? Yummy good.

3:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey--this is just how I look when I fall asleep with my Kong!

Charley is the cutest dog ever!

4:09 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

Oh, Charley - it is so rough to be a puppy. We know all about that up here. Did I tell you about Hana's puppy class graduation (she *hated* puppy class, and thought it should be puppy play time instead)? Teacher gave us her diploma, and we set it in the car with her for about 2.5 seconds while we hugged teacher, and poof! diploma in itty bitty bits! We still have it (them?) ... I keep meaning to frame it (them?).

Hugs to you and the 'rents... go easy on them!

love,
Auntie Sara (and Hana)

1:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home