Thursday, February 16, 2006

Take me to the park, please!!

Sorry I've been away so long. The past week I have been preparing to go to the vet and have my second round of shots, ouch. It was made clear to me by Matt and Jennifer that I would be able to check out some parks and perhaps go to the beach after this tramatic trip to the vet, but this was not true. I don't totally hold them responsible for this even though I've got some major cabin fever goin' on down here. I know it's for my own good on account I don't wanna catch any puppy diseases, but I can't deny the urge to jump and play at the beach. So for the next month I have to stick around the house and go for walks on the pavement.
You other dogs out there shouldn't take your trips to the park for granted. Don't forget about us that are stuck at home. I'll see you at the beach in 5 weeks.

Love, Charley D.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if it is beached you are looking for, you should head south for a visit to your favorite cousin!!!

9:42 PM

 
Blogger Caroline said...

Hi cousin Charley,

I totally hear you when it comes to being stuck at home until we are old enough to venture out safely....but trust me, when we are little the beach isn't all it is cracked up to be. Not to scare you but when we are short like we are as puppies (I am always going to be short...be happy that you will at least get taller) the sand blows in your eyes! Ouch! My mom and dad took me and my friend Caddy to the beach on Sunday and the wind started blowing. I went running up my mom's leg and tried to bury my head in her coat. Now, I'm not a sissy dog...trust me since we haven't officially met yet. But sand stinks when you are short. Anyway, hopefully we will get to play at the beach together when we are both a little older!!

Love,
Your cousin Jak

3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home