Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yo amo el sol

It finally stopped raining and the sun is out. I love it!! I like to go out as much as I can because I found a new game called chewin' rocks. Who needs a chew toy or rawhide when there are tons of plain ol' rocks lying around. The trick is to keep it in your mouth a while and get it real nice and slobbery. Then drop it at Matt or Jennifer's feet and wait for them to throw it. After that I run after it as fast as I can and bring it back. Sticks work too but I prefer rocks. Matt tries to throw a tennis ball for me to chase but I just give him a look and wait for my rock. God love him, he really tries, but I just want my rock. That's all for now, I'm gonna scratch at the door so I can go outside and chew some rocks.

Later,
Charley

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have the same problem with Tom and Kirsten, except i like the Pinecones best. They are particularly fun because when you get tierd you can lay down and tear the pinecone up into little bits!! The best part about rocks is that you can hide them in your mouth and then put them in shoes and on pillows! Matt and Jennifer will love it.

On the topic of sunshine, if you don't get enough you shoulc just come down here and visit me. It is about 80 degrees here, with pleanty of sunshine!

--Your Big Cousin, Shakes.

3:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait... what's really fun is when she figures out she can swallow the rocks. That makes potty walks rather musical. Our big dog, Bear, used to be a regular walking rhythm section.

love,
Hana's mommy.

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Anonymous is pretty funny!

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home