Tuesday, February 21, 2006


As you have probably noticed I'm quite a bit bigger now, but don't forget I am still a cute puppy. Some of my new skills I've learned since we talked last are sit, come, and the ability to eat what's in my food dish in under a minute. I must say that fetch is going much better now too. I will always love my rocks but I have also added tennis balls, sticks, and my toy duck on the list of items I will retrieve for you. All I require is the occasional treat and lots of love.
Gotta shout out to Hana and Winnie for letting me come play with them this past weekend. Sorry I kept biting your tail Winnie, I thought it was mine.
Also Lucy sent me an awesome book about places to go all over the Pacific Northwest. Thanks so Much.
See ya later,
C-Dog

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Get her trained on fetching the newspaper for you. Hope she gets use to the rain soon.

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home