Wednesday, June 21, 2006



Came back home this past Sat. from spending the night at the vet. I don't know what happened, but when I woke up I was light-headed and somebody shaved my belly. I must say I'm a bit concerned when I go to sleep now for fear of another senseless shaving act. I need to figure out what I should with this bald area. Should I grow one side long and comb it over, or shave the rest off and keep it short like Matt does?
All I know is I can't play ball 'till Fri. and I'm not allowed to go swimming for another week. Bogus! Since I have so much pent up energy I need to find other things to occupy my time. Things like jumping up on the bed this morning and pawing at the door every five minutes even though I just got back from a walk. I reckon they asked for it though. To assume they can drop me off overnight, drug me, and shave my belly without any repercussions is quite naive.
Talk atcha later
C.D.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

I vote for the comb over. Is that one word or two?

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home