Monday, July 24, 2006

Sticks and Frisbees


Had an excellent day cooling off at Three Tree yesterday and boy-o-boy I needed it. I haven't stopped pantin' since Thursday and I wasn't sure how much more I could take. Too hot for frisbee, walks, or anything else for that matter. What I needed was some relief and it needed to be water. Relief from the heat doesn't come any better than from Three Tree Point.
It was nice to see cousins Elsie and JakDog. Still can't catch 'em, but I'll never stop trying. Elsie and I were fetching sticks and logs while little JakDog greeted us on the beach. Can't wait to see them again.
Today is for recovery and it feels a little cooler. I long for the days of overcast and 65 degrees. I say that now, but in January and February this past weekend will be considered divine.
Wags and Licks,
Charley

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Charley,

Ask your Mom and Dad to buy you a kiddie pool. My friends lab lays in hers all day!

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Caroline said...

Hi cousin Charley,

I had so much fun seeing you Sunday! If only I was brave enough to jump in the water with you. Maybe when I get a little bigger....or a little older since I'm likely not going to get any bigger! :) But I loved getting chased by you on the beach. That is always one of my favorite past times. I hope to see you again soon!

Love,
Jak the dog

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home