Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Canine dispatch from dreamy town



As I doze in and out of consciousness, memories of my time spent at Three Tree Point make me feel all warm and fuzzy. They really need to rename that place Doggy Heaven. Sticks, balls, oranges, and rocks tossed into the drink for my sister and I to retrieve until we're so tired it's too hard to stand. I envy those other dogs who are able to live in such a wonderful place.
With Gran Davey on the south side of the point and Gramma Steele on the north, I need more than just one day to satisfy my intense appetite for sun, surf, and sand. My eyelids are getting heavy again and I'm sure I'll need at least one more day of recovery so I'll leave you with this,
Long Live Three Tree Point!

Your trusty water loving pal,
Charley Dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home