Friday, July 28, 2006

Starvin'


A little something you might not have known about me. I share a common trait with the hippopotamus. You're asking yourself "A hippo? What in the heck could an eight month old lab and a hippo have in common?" Well, if you've ever met me you know that just like the hippo you don't get in between me and the water because you'll lose everytime. Fortunately for you though injuries sustained from me won't be as serious as a hippopotamus.
It's not only water that I'm so passionate about. Other things include new people, frisbees, peanut butter kongs, and any small animal or rodent. Yesterday Jennifer made the mistake and got in the way of me and a squirrel and unfortunately paid the price and it cost her a fair amount of blood. She nicked her index finger on the door track after I lunged for what I hoped to be a new friend. It's hard for me to apologize for something she should have known, but lessons are sometimes learned the hard way. Nobody apologized to me when I had to wait in my crate with no breakfast while Matt drove her to the E.R.
Can you believe I didn't get to eat until after 9:00 am?!! I mean come on that's the real travesty. Any other dog would of held a grudge for being treated like that. Not me though. Lucky for you our friendship can be reclaimed with a trip to the beach or a toss of the frisbee. Still waiting for that trip to the beach.
C.D.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Okay, we know Jennifer is okay but,
did you get the squirrel?

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home