Saturday, November 25, 2006

Jake's still my boy.


Totally bumming out about the second Broncos loss in a row. The only thing keeping my spirits high are prospects of early morning fetching tomorrow and the woopin’ the Huskies gave the Cougs in the Apple Cup last weekend.
Been raining something fierce in Pacific Northwest as of late. Broke the single month record the other day and now they say it may snow soon. I’ve heard good things about snow so I can’t wait to check it out. All this inclement weather has put the kibosh on my swimming sessions and I don’t know when I’ll get a chance to go again. I’m tired of winter already!

5 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Jake may still be your boy but nobody in Denver wants to claim him!

I see you got a Christmas Tree Miss Charley - I hope there are some presents for you under there. What do you think of it? Are you being a good girl and leaving it alone?

2:12 PM

 
Blogger Caroline said...

Hi Charley,

I am totally stoked that you got your Christmas tree already! That must mean that mine will be on the way soon. Don't you love the way pine needles taste?? Last year my parents had to put their little tree on a table to keep me from eating it...but that was when I was a puppy. And I'm a big dog now! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks?? Is there anything special you need for Christmas?? And you have a birthday between now and then, too! How cool!

Love,
Jak the dog

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Barbara said...

So you're a Husky-dog fan, huh? I'm totally confused. My Dad loves those stupid cats, he calls them the Cougs...but they're just cats for goodness sakes! Mom loves dogs, ALL dogs. She yells for the Huskies. Me too, but don't tell Dad as he's the one who throws sticks for me for as long as I want (which is a LONG time)! Now that I'm thinking about it I need some stick time RIGHT NOW! DAD? Dad? DAAAAD? Let's go!

7:52 AM

 
Blogger Barbara said...

Hey, that message is from ME--Elsie--stupid computer thinks I'm Mom!

7:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake Plummer is gone. Deal with it. (You better get on the Hasselbeck bandwagon before its not cool anymore.)

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home