Tuesday, September 26, 2006

HanaHanaBoBanaFeeFiBoNana-----Hana!


I’m so glad my friend Hana could come for a visit last week. I reckon it’s been at least 50lbs. since I’ve seen her last. I hope to be a good dog like Hana when I’m all grown up. I don’t understand how she can ignore my jumping around and rough housin’ when she’s in the middle of a game of fetch. Hana’s an expert in the art of fetch. In the air; of the bounce; over the head; man, she’s got skills. I hope you and the folks have good road trip and make sure you make plenty of commotion when you see a good beach to stop at.
Keep the rubber side down, Charley

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hana must have been copying Charley's tongue gymnastics when you took that picture... that's great!

Thank you guys so much for having us over... it was so nice to see you all, and a great way to start the trip! Hana got tons of beach (and tree, and walk, and play) time... she would have had much more fun if we'd dog-napped Charley, too, but I don't think Charley's parents would have gone for that...

We've got to make a date in Cannon Beach, though -- it was SO much fun, and so super dog friendly!

Thanks, guys... love you all!

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home