Friday, December 22, 2006

Oh My!

Why so angry Jak Dog?
Despite Jak's apparent discontent at this moment, Early Christmas at Three Tree was wonderful! Like Jennifer and Matt, Gramma also refused to turn the lights on for some reason. However, no light is necessary at Early Christmas when you have candles, fire, and Hank cooking on the BBQ!
I had a wonderful time chasing Jak on the beach and around the house--I think she enjoyed it too. And I got fabulous presents, cookies, compressed rawhide, a Christmas bowl, and a rope/ball toy! I love Early Christmas. I hope to see everyone again soon!
love,
Innocent Charley

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Hi "Innocent" Charley,

I certainly look like a bad little dog in that picture! I think I was just trying to smile at the camera for our picture together...and somehow my fangs popped out! Hehe!! :) I hope you didn't take it personally. Because I really enjoyed our time together...as I always do! You are very much fun to play with and to be chased by. I was so tuckered out after our play date at Early Christmas that I slept for like 3 days straight. My parents loved that!!

I can't wait to see you again!

Love,
Jak the dog

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Barbara said...

Smile my foot! That's no smile, we little dogs have TEETH! We need 'em when our big friends have to be reminded who's in charge. I love you Charley--so I'm telling you this in secret--we little dogs are a lot more bark than bite...but be careful out there, you never know! Love, Elsie

5:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home