Monday, March 12, 2007

And then I played with cousin Jak


Cousin Jak and I played all weekend at 3Tree. I played all night too. I tried to play with Jak who was sleeping with Caroline and Marc. Then I tried to play with Gramma by giving her a big kiss while she was sleeping. And then Jennifer put my leash on and attached it to the pole so I couldn't play with anyone! But I could still play with her :) So she didn't sleep very much because I was so excited to be at my first slumber party! I look forward to many more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Hi Charley,

I had fun with you this weekend at Three Tree...even trying to chew your face off when you got close to my stuff was fun. I hope it was for you, too! Sorry you had to sleep with your leash tied around a pole...but you certainly were curious in the middle of the night, weren't you! hehe! I usually keep my parents up during the night, too. Ah, the life of a puppy!

Love you Charley,
Jak the dog

9:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home