Sunday, February 11, 2007

Point Defiance

What? This is how I sleep sometimes, especially after I have spent the afternoon at the park swimming, fetching, playing tug-o-war, and chasing new friends. As you can see from the pictures below, it was quite the afternoon.
On another note, I am most excited for my cousin Shakes to move to Seattle. Apparently Shakes will be here in March and I cannot wait! I haven't met Shakes yet but I hear he is part Great Dane so I am assuming he is quite fast. Thus, I am going to begin training when I wake up from this nap.
love
Ms. DaPoopas

6 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Hi Charley,

I am out of the loop...who are Shakes parents?? How fun that more family is heading your direction. Hopefully someday I will too!! :)

Love you C-dog!!

Jak the dog

6:07 PM

 
Blogger Charley Dog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:09 PM

 
Blogger Charley Dog said...

Cousin Kirsten is Shakes's mom! And Jak, can you believe that Shakes is even bigger than me?!

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Caroline said...

Hi again Charley!!

That is sooooo fun that Cousin Kirsten and Shakes are moving closer! My mom says she hasn't seen Cousin Kirsten since Kirsten was really little Hopefully that will change! Yeah!!

Fun that you will have a big dog to play with....at least I'm not going to have to compete for the title of your favorite small dog! hehe!

Love,
Jak the dog
(oh, my mom says I should mention that her name is Cousin Caroline in case Cousin Kirsten is reading this and wants to know!)

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Misty&Meika said...

Us California cats are wondering if you have told Shakes about the changes in weather to expect from sunny California? We'd suggest breaking it to him slowly... meow

Misty & Meika

11:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Kirsten just called me to say hello from her trip to seattle and mentioned that it was raining there. She had not told me about this. Apparently i will be expected to PEE in the RAIN! That is so not fair. At least i will have some friends there, and she says the dog parks there are pretty rad too.

-Shakes

4:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home