Thursday, January 18, 2007

South Beach? Atkins? Grapefruit?




Nope! I exercised (walks, ball, wrestling) and ate the regular amount of my food (instead of eating cat food, cat poop, and other yummies) and I am back to my fabulously fit self! No more tubs here! I have asked Jennifer and Matt to call me "Flash," because I am so speedy, but it hasn't caught yet.
In these pictures I hope to show you my mad soccer or "football" skills (I am English so I call it football but I know most of you reading are American and I don't want to confuse you). My special techniques include running very fast after the ball, playing keep away from Matt or Jennifer, and chewing off the excess material covering the ball.
Cheers!
Flash

4 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Hey Charley,

I have never seen you looking so slim and trim! Congrats on working off your "cat food" weight the fun way.

Don't forget to beg for a treat now and then! Just because you are skinny doesn't mean you can't indulge.

Love,
Jak the dog

10:14 AM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Ewwwww - you eat cat poop?

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Barbara said...

Elsie says: Cat scat is good eating Charley--but I think goose poop is a real delicacy. The best is at my farm in Woodinville. You can chase the geese and then eat the poop. Heaven on earth.

11:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

3:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home