Monday, January 08, 2007

Tubs.



Jennifer and Matt went to Panama and Costa Rica and I went to Bothel. I stayed at Muffin and Sophie's house for the week. I don't know what Panama or Costa Rica are like but unless there were two dogs named Muffin and Sophie there, Bothel is way better. Muffin was very scared of me at first--he just stood behind Sophie shaking--but by the end of the week he worshiped me and followed me everywhere. And while Bothel was fun, and I was allowed to eat everything I wanted and more (hence my new nickname: "Tubs"), I am very glad to be home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Hi Charley,

Eating too much while your parents is away seems to be a trend in puppy sitting!! When my mom and dad went to Napa last year my friend Henry's mom and dad let me stay over. They fed me turkey sandwich meat and I packed on a couple pounds. Yikes!! When you only weigh about 16 pounds an additional 2 pounds is a lot to carry around. Try running around a little extra and I promise the weight will just melt away!!

Love,
Jak the dog

8:58 AM

 
Blogger Barbara said...

Did they let you eat people food???? Your Mom and Dad have been tricking you...they eat better stuff than we do. I LOVE little green things called brussels sprouts. MMMMMMmmmm good. Love Elsie

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home