Friday, April 13, 2007

Pepto-Bismol

Is gross! It is the ONLY thing I have ever refused to eat. And I eat sand and rocks! But I do not like Pepto. Jennifer had to mix it with some of my food to get me to eat it. And I still did NOT like it. But as you can see, I ate it. I ate it because my tummy still hurts a little, even though I am feeling much better. I am sleeping a little more than usual but it has been raining out so I am not too worried about it. My energy is coming back and then Jennifer and Matt better watch out!
Quick note: when we visited the vet again today, all the doctors and nurses stopped by to say hello (this is why I love the vet!) and they told me that because of me everyone afraid of the beach! I made quite the impression on everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Hi Charley dog,

Pink is TOTALLY your color! I'm glad to hear your belly is feeling better and that once the rain stops you will be ready to play again. :)

I can't wait to see your mom this weekend!! We will hope that you will be able to visit sometime this summer, Charley.

Love,
Jak the dog

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home