Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Evening




Next, we went down the street to Gramma Steele's and Elsie was there! Elsie has been gone for the past seven months on a fabulous vacation and I think it did her very well--she actually seemed to like me! It was wonderful!
The adults decided to do the annual raw-egg toss on the beach, which is the best game EVER! When they drop the eggs they break all over the beach and Elsie and I got to lick them up. As you can see in each picture I made sure there was no egg left on the beach. However, what no one realized is that I was also eating ALL the sand and rocks that the egg might possibly have landed on... This caused problems later... Mainly, after we went back up to the house for dinner, I ate my dinner, slept, and then did not feel well. At all. And I made a bit of a mess on Gramma's carpet. So Matt took me home and Jennifer tried to get the spot out.

But it was a lovely evening nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home